|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Promises made, promises kept. Canon has released firmware v18.104.22.168 for the Canon Cinema EOS C500 Mark III. This is a major firmware update that adds a lot of new features and functionality.
Firmware Version 22.214.171.124 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
- Adds [XC Protocol].
- Adds Anamorphic resolution options of 4192×3140(4:3)and 3768×3140(6:5)when Sensor Mode is Full Frame, when RAW format is selected.
- Adds [1.8x] to the Anamorphic De-squeeze setting.
Add 2048×1080/1920×1080 option to the 12G-SDI output when recording resolution is 4K or 5.9K RAW
- Adds MON.OUT and HDMI Simultaneous output option. (1920×1080p/i)
- Adds Look File function(3D LUT file .cube)
- Adds ITU-R.BT.709 standard-compliant Gamma [BT.709 Standard / BT.709] the to the Custom Picture.
- Adds Power Saving Mode. (by restricting some functions)
- Adds [2x] option to the Magnification.
- Adds [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker].
- Improvement in retaining recording settings when switching sensor modes.
- Clips can now be played by operating the joystick.
- Adds Ukrainian language to the Language.